SWEETER THAN YOU AND ME

8:01 AM




There is something really sweeter than you and me! It’s Gillian Gail Dessert! Are you that person who really loves sweet foods? Well, this place is definitely a perfect place for you. I’ve seen this place in facebook for so long and I told my best friend that I would like to come and eat in that place sometime. We didn’t miss that chance when we went to Quezon City!





The Gillian Gale Dessert Buffet is located at the 2nd floor of Oracle Hotel and you can have your sweet buffet for only 299 for 3 hours. They offer different desserts like macaroons, cakes, candies, ice creams and more!

They also have this “pang-alis umay” which are pastas, siomai, kikiam, fish balls and more. You just have to tell the waitresses to fry them for you. Of course, their drinks are also unlimited.










My best friend and I really had a great time inside for 3 hours! We would definitely like to go back someday.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe