DREAMLAND

8:14 AM






If you’re into Indie/ Hippie things, there’s a new place in Tagaytay that you must visit! Dreamland Arts and Café is a small restaurant that also caters bed and breakfast. 



My great friend told me there’s a new place near our condominium that she really likes, so when my best friend and I got a time, we went to Dreamland and see what makes our good friend love that place. We arrived around 7pm already just in time to have dinner. You can really feel the indie vibe once you get in because the whole place is actually surrounded with dream catchers and the restaurant looks really cute with its mini 2nd floor. The whole place is decorated with all indie/hippie things.









They even offer indie/hippie clothes, shoes, accessories and other stuffs.




 Their food is good as well. My best friend and I ordered the same food but I forgot the name of the food. It’s actually a burger with potato slices. I really like the potato slices!!! And as for our dessert, we ordered a fondue.
  



This café is open 24/7 so you don’t need to worry of the time. It is just located beside Tagaytay Prime Residences and Verraza Hotel, Olivarez Tagaytay.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images

Subscribe